Friday, September 21, 2012

Cookie Collection




It's "C" week and we love to eat cookies!  My kiddos love playing the "Cookie Collection" game because they get to eat the game pieces at the end.  We are still learning how to take turns with a partner and be good sports--winning and losing.  In this game they roll the dice and cover up the number with "Cookie Crisp" cereal.  This game covers a lotof our math skills for the week including: number recognition, flash counting, counting on, and one-to-one correspondence.  Yum!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute game...I know the kiddos LOVE using real cookies! =)

    I am your newest follower. If you get the chance, I would love for you to hop over and visit me. I am having a HUGE give away. =)

    Your blog is adorable!


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete