Sunday, February 5, 2017

A New Year and A New Look

It's a new year and as you can see, my blog has a new look!  I couldn't be more excited!  Thank you Kassie for doing an amazing job.  And thank you Krista Wallden for letting me use your precious clip art.

I have taken some time off from blogging and creating products because life has a crazy way of making you slow down.  We have had some curve balls thrown at us, but we are getting back up and running around here.  Soccer season is finally over for my high school girl so I'm getting home at night before 9:00.  My little(8th grader) girl's season will start back up soon, but that is not nearly as stressful or time consuming.

I'm excited to share what I've been working on and the really neat things that have been going on in my classroom this year.  I have so much to tell you!  I'll have to post a little at a time or you'll be reading into tomorrow.

This year I have 12 little darlings.  4 of them are ESL and 3 are kiddos who are doing PreK-4 twice.  Needless to say, differentiation is the theme in my room this year!  I have students who are reading already and students who are learning the alphabet and learning to label items in the room.  Whew!  It keeps me on my toes every day.

I'm also working on my master's degree in Early Childhood Education.  Thank goodness for online universities!!  I truly believe my gift from God is abundant energy. It's what keeps me going and allows me to multitask.

Coming soon--new TPT products and lots of class pictures---stay tuned!

TPT Sitewide sale on Feb. 7-8.  Go check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment