Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Book Talk Tuesday


Like most good teachers, I LOVE books!  I can never have enough (even though my own two kiddos say I have plenty).  When I find a good author and illustrator, I want to get all the books they have!  I'm so glad Deanna Jump decided to have this link up on Tuesdays!  I love getting new book ideas.  I am making my list  now for the next school year!

I  love the books Rumble in the Jungle and Commotion in the Ocean.  I love that every page has great rhymes while teaching some facts and the illustrations are off the charts!  They are so bright and bold.  I teach PreK so the pictures have to be pretty incredible to hold their attention.  We go back to these all year!












                           




I can't wait to go buy some new books this summer and start making some plans to teach them to my kids. I'm a total school nerd, I know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment