Thursday, March 20, 2014


Oh how I wish I was a better blogger!  I can't ever seem to find the time to post anything!  I am always busy making things for my classroom (my brain is usually in overdrive), teaching my kiddos and running my own children to and from their activities.  I don't know how these other teachers do it.  I need a secretary!! We have finally been getting to enjoy a little Spring here.  I am so thankful.  I like warmer weather and the sunshine makes me happy!.

I feel like with all the snow days we have had, that we really have to hurry to get everything in before the end of the year!  Here are some things we have been up to in our classroom:

We celebrated Mardi Gras as our Pre-K3 class had their annual parade.  We love catching beads and dancing the music!

We did our Louisiana Unit that week and learned about the foods, products and state symbols.  This art project made us all hungry for some crawfish!  I am so glad it's finally crawfish season!



We love to have celebrations around here and St. Patrick's Day was no exception.  It fell right on our "R" study week.  How wonderful was that!  We studied about rainbows and did lots of rainbow activities.





 We even tried to catch a leprechaun in our Leprechaun catchers!  They were WAY to sneaky!

 Maybe if we dress like one, we can trick them into coming back!


0 comments:

Post a Comment