Monday, May 4, 2015

Totally Terrific Teacher Appreciation Week

Teachers are wonderful, remarkable people!  As teachers we do so much more than teach.  We encourage, nurture, create, inspire and love our children.  I am so thankful for the amazing teachers that my two girls have had over the years.  They have learned so much, but they have also been encouraged to do more and do better.  They have been inspired to be creative and take chances.  They have been allowed to make mistakes and learn from them.  Most of all they have had loving teachers that care about them as much as they care about their learning.  We are so blessed!

As the year ends, I am sad to see the children leave my room for kindergarten.  But I am so happy and so proud of all they have accomplished this year and  I know they are going to do incredible things in the future!

It's Teacher Appreciation week!  It's a chance to let all the teachers in your life know how grateful you are for them.  It's also a chance to let your co-worker know how much you appreciate them.  I can honestly say that I wouldn't want to teach without mine!  We are such a team!!

TPT is having a teacher appreciation sale May 5-6

Everything in my store is 20% for those 2 days!!!

Plus, you can get another 10% off from TPT by typing in the code ThankYou

Get some things to finish this year and stock up for next year!!


Click on the picture below to go directly to TPT!




0 comments:

Post a Comment