Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October is Here!

Ok! I love love love October and not just because it's my birthday month.  I love the weather turning cooler(that's  huge deal here), I love football games on Friday nights, soccer games on Saturday mornings, getting to wear long sleeves, and finally making LARGE pots of gumbo and red beans and rice!  Fall is my absolutely favorite time of the year.

We are getting ready to decorate our classroom with pumpkins and ghosts and all things Halloween! I can just feel the excitement in the air as we put up the October calendar.  Check back in the next couple of weeks to see the fun things we will be doing for Halloween!!

I also uploaded a new Snip and Sort Sounds to my store last night.  For those who have my Snip and Sort Letter Recognition and were hoping to have one for sounds, the wait is over.  Jump on over and check it out.













Also, because it's my birthday month, I am giving you a present!!!!  I am having a 20% off sale of everything in my store for the next 3 days. October 1-3!  Hurry on over and grab some things that might have been on your wish list!



0 comments:

Post a Comment